L’Arietta invites you to learn about opera at a vocal masterclass for music students in May. If you are curious about opera, classical music and music theatre, do join us as an observer and experience the creative process at this workshop.
As an observer, you can expect to:
- Learn new technique and how it changes the voice
- Understand what the body is physically doing during singing
- See how singers approach the text to communicate what has been set to music
- Learn how singing techniques can be transferred to public speaking, such as diction, body language, and using the body effectively for projection.
At the workshop, music students preparing for their exams will focus on:
- refining vocal technique and tackling specific vocal issues;
- individual and collaborative music expression working with a pianist;
- technical, dramatic and linguistic exploration of the students’ chosen repertoire; and
- building performance confidence
The workshop will be conducted by L’Arietta co-founders Akiko Otao and Reuben Lai. Observer tickets are priced at $15, valid for multiple entries over the full day. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- Goodman Arts Centre, Block B #03-13 (Meeting Room 2)
Observer - Full Day SOLD OUT $15.00 Observer - AM (11am to 1pm) SOLD OUT $15.00 Observer - PM (2pm to 5pm) SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 90 Goodman Road Singapore
L'arietta Singapore851 Followers